The love for ice cream runs REAL deep! But unfortunately my tummy doesn’t always feel the love!! This is my go to when the ice cream craving strikes! Combining my love of ice cream & my love for the peanut butter/chocolate combo!!
- Slice 3 peeled bananas. Lay flat on parchment paper and place in freezer until frozen – approx 2 hrs.
- In a food processor add:
the 3 sliced frozen bananas & 1 tbs peanut butter
- Mix, stripping to scrape the sides every minute or so. It will be choppy & thick! You’ll be tempted to add liquid, but don’t!! As the bananas melt they will start to get creamy!!
- Once 95% smooth, add: 1-2 tbs cocoa powder
- Continue to mix until smooth & mixed. Chop 1/4 of a 85% chocolate bar into chunks. Add & pulse to mix!
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with parchment. Sprinkle some dark chocolate chunks on top & place in freezer for an hour. Serve & enjoy!!!
* for a bit free version – Sun Butter is a great alternative