Made these quick & easy peanut butter bars on my Instagram stories yesterday. After so many comments & so many of you already whipping up yourself a batch (yay!! & thankyou!) I had to add the recipe here on the blog!
Just a few simple ingredients & no bake – these bars are a winner FOR SURE! Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- on your stove top, in a sauce pan melt:
1 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup maple syrup
2-3 tbs coconut oil
- once melted & mixed add:
3/4 cup unsweetend shredded coconut
2 cups oats
1/4 cup ground flax seed
2 tbs chia seeds
2 tbs hemp hearts
- mix & press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan
- in same sauce pan melt 1 bar 85% chocolate or 3/4 of a bar + 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (for a sweeter version)
- pour & spread onto of oats & peanut butter base. sprinkle with sea salt
- refrigerate for 1-2 hrs – remove from fridge for 10 min before cutting.
- store in fridge
From my home to yours,