After our visit to the apple orchard last week, it took all of two hours for an Apple Crisp to be whipped up! It is for sure a family favourite.
A few ingredients and free of refined sugar, dairy and wheat. You can replace the Almond flour for Oat, Spelt or Wheat flour if you would prefer.
- Slice and peal 4 medium size apples
- place them in the bottom of a baking dish. Sprinkle with 1-2 tsp of cinnamon. Mix with hands until all the apples are covered. Spread apples evenly on the bottom of the dish.
- In a medium size bowl, add:
- 2 cups of oats
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- Mix dry ingredients and add:
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients and spread crumble evenly on top of your apples in the baking dish
- Bake at 350 for approx 30 minutes
Enjoy!! Happy Fall Baking!
From my home to yours,