Baked oats are a breakfast favourite! We are always switching up the ingredients and flavours, giving us something new to enjoy every time! One morning we had some left over quinoa in our fridge so decided to toss it in, cause why not! Turned out perfect, love the added protein and gave the bake a great new texture. Hope you enjoy!
Quinoa Oat Bake
1 cup cooked quinoa
2 cups oats
1/4 cup ground flax seed
1/4 cup hemp hearts
3 tbs chia seeds
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup apple sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup almond milk (milk or other dairy free milk)
3 tbs oil (I used avocado)
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl
- Add all wet ingredients to dry and mix
- Pour into a 9×13 pan
- Bake at 350 for approximately 25 min
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars
- Serve as is or top with a nut or seed butter, chia jam, berries etc.
One thought on “Quinoa Oat Bake”
Oh my lanta!! This is so good! Just made a batch for breakfast tomorrow and we may have just eaten it all for “dessert” instead.